Lawn Care Technician - Help Wanted
HOMETOWN PEST CONTROL - (561) 483-4333
Lawn Care Technician Hometown Pest Control -Delray Beach, FL - We are growing and currently seeking: Lawn Technician. We would love to talk to you about joining our team. Hometown Pest Control is an equal opportunity employer. We offer continuous training for all personnel and the opportunity for advancement throughout the company. We believe the employees of Hometown Pest Control are our most valuable asset and should have satisfying employment in a safe and healthy work environment.
Your duties as a Lawn Technician may include but not limited to the following:
- Diagnose and treat insect, disease, weed and cultural issues associated with lawn and shrubs.
- Establish relationships with customers, increase sales and resolve any customer issues.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns in the field.
- Complete required production forms, reports, invoices and vehicle inspection forms.
- Mix and apply pesticides as needed and help load and unload equipment, chemicals and fertilizers from /to trucks and storage areas.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Present at all times a well-groomed and professional appearance according with company standards
- Perform any related work as required.
- Lawn & Ornamental Pest Control or Landscaping Background minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Valid, permanent driver’s license
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, chemical labels and maintenance manuals
- Strong work ethic
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pull a 300ft spray hose.
- Candidate will successfully pass all pre-employment screening
- Excellent Salary & Commission Opportunities
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick/Personal Time & Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle (most positions)
- A Supportive Team Based Culture