Pest Control Technician • Delray Beach FL
Diagnose and treat insects, diseases and cultural problems associated with grass and shrubs.
Establish relationships with customers, increase sales and resolve any problems with them.
Identify and solve customer problems and concerns with your home and gardens
Complete the required production forms,
Mix and apply pesticides as needed and help load and unload equipment, chemicals and fertilizers from storage areas.
Keep the vehicle and equipment clean.
Present at all times a very clean and professional appearance according to the rules of the company
Do any related work as necessary.
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Valid and permanent driver's license
- Ability to prioritize work duties and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, chemical labels and maintenance manuals
- Strong work ethic
- The employee must lift and / or move up to 50 pounds frequently
- You must be able to pull a 300-foot spray hose.
- The candidate will successfully pass all pre-employment exams
- Excellent salary and commission opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations, illness / personal time and paid vacations
- 401 (k)
- Company vehicle (most positions)
- A culture of support team
- Type of position: Full time
Call (561) 483-4333